Currently my furniture has still not been delivered even though it is supposedly finished. I have tried to order curtains, but I am not really sure what is happening with that. Someone is trying to ship the stuff that is stored in another country. The packing list I made was lost when my hard drive and hers crashed. I would like to have all of this taken care of by the end of the month.
Next month I will be doing a lot of traveling. I will visit the girls I work with across the border. They will be finishing language soon and deciding where to live. Please pray for them as they travel and seek God’s direction in all of this. After visiting them, I will travel to my orthodontist. My permanent retainer fell out and must be replaced. Then I will travel to another country to sit through training and help with the curriculum. I will be away from home for an entire month.
It makes me tired thinking about everything ahead, but I am also excited about it. It will be good to come home though. I still don’t have a good internet connection at my house which makes communication difficult. Every day I wake up and go to sleep to the sound of Muslims chanting prayers from numerous mosques. I’m not sure if I will ever get used to this. Sometimes it is more like singing and at other times it is a very intrusive blaring from loudspeakers. Oh how I wish it were praise that is sweet like incense.
No comments:
Post a Comment