Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Household Repairs

About three months after I bought my washing machine, I noticed the drainage hose was melting in two from the heat. Because of my travel schedule, it took me a while to get around to calling the repairmen.

Two men came to replace the hose (this was very respectful of me). One of them has a brother in the US and speaks amazing English. He asked me what religion I am so I told him I am a follower of J. He then asked if I was Catholic or Protestant. We talked a bit about the Koran and Ramadan - he thought it was cool that I am going to fast.

I told him how much I love fasting and some of the things I want to pray about. In the end I gave him a tract that uses the Koran to share about J. He was so touched and wished he had something for me. Please pray for Mr. H as he reads this. Hopefully Father will speak to him, and he will contact someone for more information.

No comments: